Provided courtesy of Realtor.com …..
Many real estate professionals are buyer specialists focused on helping you successfully land and
finance your dream home. One benefit of using their services is gaining the inside track on listings
right when they come on the market – in fact, sometimes even before they’re on the market. And
that’s just the beginning.
Buyer specialists will:
- Educate you about Buyer Agency, outlining their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability
- Help you explore your financing options and, if required, refer you to the right mortgage professionals to help you make the best possible decision
- Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meet your criteria
- Email your desired home requirements to top producing agents in the area so they know they have a qualified purchaser
- View homes with you and provide comparative analysis
- Refer you to expert home inspectors that will provide more in-depth analysis and advice, if you desire
- Provide consultation in relation to your written offer to purchase a home, with all terms approved by you
- Negotiate the best possible price and terms for you and take care of all the documentation details
- Keep you fully informed about all activities leading to the transaction closing
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need
The bottom line is that you will receive invaluable, comprehensive, high-quality service, and peace of mind throughout the process.
Please give me a call at (404)641-5920 for all of your real estate needs!!
Audrey Williams – Broker/Owner